The Aeriosense team attends the Utility Pole + Overhead Systems conference, organized by Western Energy Institute. The biennial program took place in Portland, Oregon where engineers, operations and purchasing personnel from utilities and service sectors rub shoulders and network the future of the industry. Aeriosense keeps up to date withContinue reading
- Grant from Industrial Research Assistance Program
- IMPROVING DRONE-BASED POWER LINE CONDITION ASSESSMENT -A CASE STUDY
- AERIOSENSE COMPLETES AUTOMATED DRONE POWER-LINE INSPECTION FOR ATLANTIC POWER
- AERIOSENSE PROVIDES ITS SERVICES TO ALTECK LINE CONTRACTORS
- Aeriosense integrates drones into transmission line inspection program.