With the help of Aerionsense’s proprietary inspection automation software, Capital Power completed its annual condition assessment of the transmission line connecting Quality Wind (QW), to the electrical grid. QW is a 142-megawatt wind generation facility that plays an essential role to provide power to the local residents, thus making itContinue reading
- Grant from Industrial Research Assistance Program
- IMPROVING DRONE-BASED POWER LINE CONDITION ASSESSMENT -A CASE STUDY
- AERIOSENSE COMPLETES AUTOMATED DRONE POWER-LINE INSPECTION FOR ATLANTIC POWER
- AERIOSENSE PROVIDES ITS SERVICES TO ALTECK LINE CONTRACTORS
- Aeriosense integrates drones into transmission line inspection program.