The Aeriosense team is at EPRI Seminar for Unmanned Aircraft Systems this week, looking to learn and share an experience with other innovators in the electric utility industry. The purpose of the workshop is to keep up to date with the current research, industry tools and case studies for UAS.Continue reading
- Grant from Industrial Research Assistance Program
- IMPROVING DRONE-BASED POWER LINE CONDITION ASSESSMENT -A CASE STUDY
- AERIOSENSE COMPLETES AUTOMATED DRONE POWER-LINE INSPECTION FOR ATLANTIC POWER
- AERIOSENSE PROVIDES ITS SERVICES TO ALTECK LINE CONTRACTORS
- Aeriosense integrates drones into transmission line inspection program.