Snow and cold are no match for automated aerial inspection. Aeriosense conducts the inspection of the 4.5km 69kV transmission line connecting the Mamquam Run-of-River Hydroelectric Power Plant to the provincial electrical grid for Atlantic Power. The inspection was carried out using Aeriosens’s IAT (Inspection Automation Technology) and reported in realContinue reading
- Grant from Industrial Research Assistance Program
- IMPROVING DRONE-BASED POWER LINE CONDITION ASSESSMENT -A CASE STUDY
- AERIOSENSE COMPLETES AUTOMATED DRONE POWER-LINE INSPECTION FOR ATLANTIC POWER
- AERIOSENSE PROVIDES ITS SERVICES TO ALTECK LINE CONTRACTORS
- Aeriosense integrates drones into transmission line inspection program.