At the request of Georgia Transmission and other electric utilities in the southeastern US, Aeriosense has provided a demonstration of the extensive inspection capabilities of its automate drone inspection software. The software provides a more cost and time efficient solution to the challenges of conventional methods of inspections used by GATrans previously. The inspection automation software presets the inspection flight path of the drone, eliminating the need for the expertise to manually fly the drone for inspection. This provides the on-site technician the flexibility to focus on collecting the high-quality data needed to complete a thorough inspection.
- Grant from Industrial Research Assistance Program
- IMPROVING DRONE-BASED POWER LINE CONDITION ASSESSMENT -A CASE STUDY
- AERIOSENSE COMPLETES AUTOMATED DRONE POWER-LINE INSPECTION FOR ATLANTIC POWER
- AERIOSENSE PROVIDES ITS SERVICES TO ALTECK LINE CONTRACTORS
- Aeriosense integrates drones into transmission line inspection program.